Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1965.6 - High Nov 9 and key resistance
- RES 3: $1918.2 - 76.4% retracement of the Nov 9 - 30 sell-off
- RES 2: $1899.2 - High Nov 16
- RES 1: $1896.3 - High Dec 17
- PRICE: $1882.0 @ 06:41 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: $1850.3 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $1818.9 - Low Dec 14 and key intraday support
- SUP 3: $1807.5 - Low Dec 2
- SUP 4: $1764.8 - Low Nov 30 and the bear trigger
Gold strengthened again yesterday extending the recovery off $1818.9, Dec 14 low. The yellow metal has cleared key near-term resistance at $1875.4, Dec 8 high. The break strengthens bullish conditions and signal scope for a climb towards $1918.2, a Fibonacci retracement. On the downside key short-term support has been defined at $1818.9. A break is required to reinstate a bearish threat.