Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3547 1.382 proj of Sep 23 - Oct 21 rally from Nov 2 low
- RES 3: 1.3514 High Dec 13 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 1.3482 High Sep 1 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 1.3398/3403 High Nov 23 and 26 / High Sep 2
- PRICE: 1.3342 @ 16:23 GMT Nov 30
- SUP 1: 1.3289 Low Nov 27
- SUP 2: 1.3227 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 1.3196 Low Nov 19 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 1.3106 Low Nov 12 and a key support
GBPUSD is trading below recent highs. The outlook though remains bullish. A break of the Nov 23/26 high of 1.3398 would confirm a resumption of the current uptrend to pave the way for a climb towards key resistance at 1.3482, Sep 1 high. On the downside, firm support is seen at 1.3196, low Nov 19. A breach of this level is required to dent the bullish mood and risk a deeper corrective sell-off.