Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2386 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 1.2305 1.764 proj of Nov 4 - 9 rally from Nov 11 low
- RES 2: 1.2293/95 High Apr 23, 2018 / 2.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 1.2273 High Dec 17
- PRICE: 1.2242 @ 05:24 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: 1.2178 High Dec 4 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 2: 1.2125 Low Dec 16
- SUP 3: 1.2059 Low Dec 10 and key support
- SUP 4: 1.2040 Low Dec 2
EURUSD extended gains Thursday, adding to this week's rally. The clearance of resistance at 1.2178, Dec 4 high brings to an end a recent period of consolidation and marks a resumption of the underlying uptrend. With bullish conditions intact, attention turns to the next objective of 1.2293, the Apr 23 2018 high. Price has remained above key support at 1.2059, Dec 10 low. A break is required to signal a reversal. 1.2178 marks initial support.