Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3804 High Apr 30, 2018
- RES 3: 1.3773 High May 1, 2018
- RES 2: 1.3677 76.4% retracement of the 2017 - 2020 downtrend
- RES 1: 1.3624 High Dec 17
- PRICE: 1.3522 @ 05:29 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: 1.3435 Low Dec 16
- SUP 2: 1.3364 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 1.3265 Low Dec 14
- SUP 4: 1.3135 Low Dec 11 and key support
GBPUSD traded higher Thursday to extend the climb off the Dec 11 low of 1.3135. The outlook is bullish despite today's pullback. The pair has cleared 1.3539, Dec 4 high. This confirms the end of the corrective phase between Dec 4 - 11. An extension higher would open 1.3677, the 76.4% retracement of the 2017 - 2020 downtrend. On the downside, key support lies at 1.3135, Dec 11 low. A firm initial support lies at 1.3364, the 20-day EMA.