Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE TECHS: Bulls Need Close Above 55-DMA
* Bears continue to look for a close below $0.7308 to shift focus to tests of
$0.7142 2017 lows.
* Daily studies are well placed for a fresh leg lower.
* Layers of resistance have followed the pair lower and add to bearish
* Bulls now need a close above $0.7459 to gain breathing room and above the
55-DMA to hint at a move back to $0.7590-0.7735 where 100 ($0.7590) & 200
($0.7682) DMAs are located with above $0.7552 confirming.