Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Month end flows have seen some divergence between core FI globally today. Gilt are largely flat on the day, Treasuries had headed lower but been at writing had reversed these losses. However, Bunds have gradually ground lower through the day (albeit they've had a bumpy ride along the way. Peripheral spreads have generally tightened a bit on the day too.
- Bund futures are down -0.15 today at 175.35 with 10y Bund yields up 1.2bp at -0.577% and Schatz yields up 0.9bp at -0.753%.
- BTP futures are down -0.03 today at 151.47 with 10y yields up 0.2bp at 0.595% and 2y yields up 0.3bp at -0.417%.
- OAT futures are down -0.15 today at 169.94 with 10y yields up 1.3bp at -0.335% and 2y yields up 0.2bp at -0.692%.