Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: Bunds have continued to follow gilts higher following the Kantar
poll and release of data showing that the number of registered voters had
increased much more than ahead of the previous UK election. Both of these point
towards a lower probability of a Conservative majority and hence have helped
lift gilts with Bunds following.
- Peripheral spreads are mixed today with BTP, Greek and Portuguese spreads a
little wider but other spreads largely unch.
- Bund futures are up 0.30 today at 171.39 with 10y Bund yields down -2.5bp at
-0.375% and Schatz yields down -0.8bp at -0.642%.
- BTP futures are down -0.21 today at 142.02 with 10y yields up 0.3bp at 1.164%
and 2y yields up 1.2bp at -0.28%.
- OAT futures are up 0.29 today at 167.86 with 10y yields down -2.5bp at -0.65%
and 2y yields down -0.5bp at -0.605%.