Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: Bunds have continued to move higher today with 10y yields down
around 2bp on the day while the curve has flattened as Schatz yields are up
- There has been no specific driver for Bunds, they have been driven by USTs and
some risk-off sentiment.
- Peripheral spreads are little changed on the day.
- Bund futures are up 0.24 today at 170.94 with 10y Bund yields down -1.5bp at
-0.348% and Schatz yields up 0.8bp at -0.642%.
- BTP futures are up 0.13 today at 143.84 with 10y yields down -1.5bp at 0.987%
and 2y yields down -1.5bp at -0.189%.
- OAT futures are up 0.33 today at 167.68 with 10y yields down -2.3bp at -0.53%
and 2y yields up 1.1bp at -0.600%.