Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: Bunds moved a little higher while peripheral spreads widened in a
day that saw European bond markets largely take cues from equities and the wider
risk environment (as well as some month end flows).
- Concerns about what Trump might say in his speech surrounding China and Hong
Kong turned risk appetite sour. There was also some retracement as the moves of
the past couple of days on optimism that a Covid recovery package could be
agreed at a larger size than originally thought faded a little, at least for a
- Bund futures are up 0.30 today at 172.35 with 10y Bund yields down -2.9bp at
-0.449% and Schatz yields down -2.6bp at -0.669%.
- BTP futures are down -0.64 today at 142.16 with 10y yields up 5.1bp at 1.474%
and 2y yields up 5.7bp at 0.374%.
- OAT futures are up 0.32 today at 168.44 with 10y yields down -1.8bp at -0.79%
and 2y yields down -0.7bp at -0.547%.