Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STERLING SUMMARY: Cable: Asia open $1.3198, range $1.3193-1.3227. Europe open
$1.3223, range $1.3181-1.3223.
* Eur/Gbp: Asia open Gbp0.8902, range Gbp0.8896-06(Bbg). Europe open Gbp0.8895,
* Cable recovered off a NY opening low of $1.3158 to $1.3212, closed around
* Eur/Gbp drifted lower through Monday, further extending its pullback from
Friday's Gbp0.9022 high to Gbp0.8886.
* Cable touched a low of $1.3193 in Asia before it continued its recovery, edged
back to retest Monday's high of $1.3227.
* Rate settled back around $1.3220 into Europe, while Eur/Gbp was confined to a
tight range around Gbp0.8900.
* Usd demand in Europe helped cable ease back below $1.3200, touched $1.3181
* Rate touched $1.3204 before stronger sterling sales emerged late morning to
take it down to $1.3167, Eur/Gbp to Gbp0.8927.