Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JAPAN DATA: Capital flows for the week to March 30, according to data from the
Ministry of Finance:
- Bought net Y61.5 bln in foreign equities
- Bought net Y1.2435 trln in foreign bonds
- Sold net Y174.0 bln in foreign money market instruments
- Resulting in a net purchase of Y1.1310 trln
- Bought net Y438.7 bln in Japanese equities
- Bought net Y1.5706 trln in Japanese bonds
- Sold net Y2.7961 trln in Japanese money market instruments
- Resulting in a net sale of Y786.8 bln