Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JAPAN DATA: Capital flows for the week to October 26, according to data from the
Ministry of Finance:
- Bought net Y1.4 bln in foreign equities
- Sold net Y1.0185 trln in foreign bonds
- Sold net Y69.6 bln in foreign money market instruments
- Resulting in a net sale of Y1.0867 trln
- Bought net Y649.5 bln in Japanese equities
- Bought net Y26.0 bln in Japanese bonds
- Sold net Y1.3414 trln in Japanese money market instruments
- Resulting in a net sale of Y665.9 bln