Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- CBR TO WEIGH POSSIBILITY OF FURTHER CUTS
- INFLATION 4.7% AS OF DEC. 14
- 1-OFF PROINFLATIONARY FACTORS MORE SIGNIFICANT
- DISINFLATIONARY RISKS LESS PREVALENT IN 2021 (2h21 expected to moderate on output and consumption gap)
- CPI SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACTED BY FISCAL POLICY
- INFLATION TO SLOW DOWN TO 3.5%-4.0% IN 2021
- SEES PAUSE IN ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN 4Q - recent data supporting a slowdown (retail sales etc)