Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FED: Chair Jerome Powell earlier in Q&A with Princeton's Alan Blinder.
* Powell says 'Main Street' lending program is "only days away." It is by far
the biggest challenge in comparison to other 13(3) facilities.
* Expects the smallest 'Main Street' loans to be about half a million dollars
and the largest about USD100 million. Still expects details of program to be
open to change.
* On negative rates: Says the evidence on whether it actually helps is pretty
ambiguous...it interferes with credit allocation and crushes down on bank