Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
China's finance ministry releases statement outlining plans to release 2-year treasury bond yield curve more frequently to boost liquidity in the secondary market.
- The MOF has said it will gradually increase the frequency of issuance of 2-year treasury bonds and improve the renewal mechanism, and formally include them in key maturity varieties in early 2020 to consolidate the foundation for the primary market of 2-year treasury bonds.
- In 2014 the MOF starting publishing yield curve of key maturity treasury bonds such as 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 years. In 2015 and 2016, the MOF included short-term bonds such as 3 months and 6 months.
- It also plans additional varieties of short-term bonds.
- The MOF has set out a number of aims to make the bonds market more transparent and stable. These include "try to release the yield curve of treasury bonds at high frequency during the day, improve the liquidity of the treasury bond secondary market, actively promote the in-depth application of the yield curve of treasury bonds, and further develop the yield of treasury bonds."