Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 161 points at 27995.15
- ASX 200 up 47.337 points at 7441.6
- Shanghai Comp. up 4.963 points at 3472.404
- JGB 10-Yr future down 14 ticks at 152.27, yield up 0.8bp at 0.020%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1.0 tick at 98.810, yield up 1.6bp at 1.198%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-01 at 134-05+, yield down 1bp at 1.280%
- WTI crude up $0.27 at $72.17, Gold up $0.20 at $1797.83
- USD/JPY down 16 pips at Y110.23
- CHINESE STOCK FALL TEMPORARY, FUNDAMENTALS UNCHANGED (SEC. TIMES)
- FED CHIEF POWELL HAS WON FANS AMONG SENIOR SENATE DEMOCRATS
- UK COVID-19 CASES FALL AGAIN AS PANDEMIC STARTS RETREAT (THE TIMES)
- UK TO CONSIDER RELAXING TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS FROM EU AND US (FT)
- CHINA VICE PREMIER LIU HE CALLS FOR SUPPORT TO SMALL COS.' DEVELOPMENT (BBG)
- CHINA MAY IMPOSE MORE STEEL EXPORT TARIFFS AS PRICE SURGE BITES (BBG)