Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
CHINA YUAN: Chinese President Xi Jiping spoke to his U.S. counterpart Donald
Trump on Tuesday, China Central Television reported.
- Two sides maintained stable relations with important achievements in 2017,
should begin second-round dialogues and "fully utilize" the four high-level
exchange mechanisms: Xi
- Countries should maintain positive development and momentum in DPRK issues,
and create conditions for renewing dialogues and negotiations: Xi
- China-U.S. should pursue constructive approach resolving trade and economic
- Trump was quoted saying the U.S. is willing to boost high-level exchanges,
deepen cooperation in "practical fields," properly handle bilateral economic and
trade issues, and further develop relations.