Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
CIBC issue new trade recco:
- Short EUR/USD at market (they cite 1.1885) to target 1.1600. - They recommend a stop/loss at 1.2010
- CIBC stress that ECB speakers have been pushing the need to keep financing conditions accommodative for a while now, but the rhetoric has been ramping up in recent weeks.
- They add that an alternative way to express this view is via 3-month EUR/USD 1.16 strikes as 3M vols are fairly cheap.