Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
AUSSIE-KIWI: CIBC issue new trade recommendation:
Short AUD/NZD at market, targeting 1.0450 with a stop/loss at 1.0830.
- Real policy rate is now at a similar level to that of the ECB, SNB, BoE and
the RBA, but Governor basically told the market that the RBNZ wasn't likely to
ease this year
- Market is heavily short NZD, the NZD has room to recover based on
- Short-term valuation is cheap relative to traditional drivers
- Price action also looks overvalued relative to the milk-copper ratio
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.