Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Chile's Codelco has rebuffed concerns that the country's record daily rise in COVID case will deter increased copper output, as such maintaining their 2021 target of 1.7 million metric tons of output.
- Late yesterday, Chile formally approved another vaccine for use domestically, granting emergency use for CanSino's vaccine for people up to the age of 60.
- The Chilean President Pinera has formally named Patricio Melero as the new Labor Minister. Melero's mandate will be bringing back jobs and speeding up domestic pension reforms.
- Data due includes Chile's March CPI at 1300BST/0800ET. CPI is expected to rise to 0.5% m/m and 3.0% y/y.