Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.4448 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 1.4377 High Apr 17, 2018 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 1.4315 High Apr 18, 2018
- RES 1: 1.4203/48 High Jun 3 / High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 1.4159 @ 06:04 BST Jun 8
- SUP 1: 1.4083 Low Jun 4
- SUP 2: 1.4019/06 50-day EMA / Low May 13
- SUP 3: 1.3972 Low May 10
- SUP 4: 1.3858 Low May 6
GBPUSD is in a range and remains below last week's 1.4248 high from Jun 1. Trend conditions are bullish. The probe last week of former resistance at 1.4237, Feb 24 high reinforces a broader bullish theme however a clear break is required to confirm a resumption of the uptrend. This would open 1.4315 next, April 18, 2018 high. On the downside, initial firm support is at 1.4083, the Jun 4 low. A break would expose the 50-day EMA at 1.4019.