Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $30.100 - High Feb 1
- RES 3: $29.053 - High Feb 2
- RES 2: $28.498 - 61.8% retracement of the Feb 1 - 4 sell-of
- RES 1: $27.812 - High Feb 9
- PRICE: $27.038 @ 07:08 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: $25.933 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: $25.483 - 76.4% retracement of the Jan 18 - Feb 1 rally
- SUP 3: $24.700 - Low Jan 27
- SUP 4: $24.057 - Low Jan 18 and a key support
Silver traded sharply higher Feb 1 clearing resistance at $27.931, Jan 6 high. The climb resulted in a test of $30.00 and registered a fresh trend high print of the upleg that started mid-March 2020. On Feb 2 though, price reversed the previous day's direction and Silver still remains vulnerable, despite the recent move higher from $25.905, Feb 4 low. Further weakness would open $25.483, a Fibonacci retracement. Key resistance is at $30.100.