Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: Core EGBs and Euribor futures are coming off their lows after a
weak opening triggered by modestly hawkish comments from ECB`s Villeroy and some
cautious optimism on Italian politics.
- 10Yr Bund yields rose as high as 0.606% but are now trading a little stronger
at 0.597%, up 3.8bps on the day. German curve steeper, with 2s10s spread up
2.8bps at 116.2bps.
- 10Y BTP/Bund spread up only 1.5bps to 132.77bps, up from the day`s low of
130.61bps but but well off last week's high above 138.
- Portuguese 10-year PGB/Bund spreads have fallen to a six-session low at
110.75bps. Portugal now 22.1bps inside Italy, taking aim at the 22.7bps level
set in March.
- The Euribor futures strip remains steeper, with whites flat and greens and
blues offered. Dec 21 future hit a low of 99.115, now off 3.5 ticks at 99.125.
- Up later: 5-Star and Lega meeting with Italian Pres Mattarella starting from
1630CET to talk government formation; ECB speakers including Praet & Coeure,
with Lautenschlaeger earlier today a non-event.