Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8745 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 0.8701/21 High May 7 / High Apr 26 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 0.8672 High May 25
- RES 1: 0.8670 High Jul 20 and 76.4% of the Apr - Jul bearish phase
- PRICE: 0.8563 @ 16:26 BST Jul 22
- SUP 1: 0.8551 Low Jul 22
- SUP 2: 0.8504 Low Jul 14 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 0.8482/72 1% 10-dma envelope / Low Apr 5
- SUP 4: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
EURGBP is retracing part of its recent rally. Despite the pullback, the short-term outlook remains bullish. The cross earlier has recently breached a number of important resistance levels and Fibonacci retracements. The rally this week also highlights a stronger reversal of the Apr - Jul bearish phase and suggests scope for gains toward the bull trigger of 0.8721, Apr 26 high. Key support has been defined at 0.8504, Jul 14 low. Initial support is 0.8593.