Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.1917 High Sep 10
- RES 3: 1.1872 High Sep 21
- RES 2: 1.1802 Trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 1 high
- RES 1: 1.1760 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.1735 @ 16:51 BST Sep 30
- SUP 1: 1.1612/1581 Low Sep 25 / Low Jul 24
- SUP 2: 1.1497 100-dma
- SUP 3: 1.1486 38.2% retracement of the Mar - Sep rally
- SUP 4: 1.1422 High Jun 10
EURUSD traded higher Tuesday in a move that is considered a correction before sitting slightly softer Wednesday. A bearish theme remains intact. This follows recent weakness, that saw the 50-day EMA and support at 1.1738, Sep 17 low cleared. Furthermore, a recent trendline break drawn off the May 14 low and a head and shoulders reversal confirmation highlight bearish sentiment. The focus is on 1.1581. The 20-day EMA at 1.1760 is the next resistance.