Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8595 High Nov 5 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 0.8574 High Nov 11
- RES 2: 0.8544 76.4 retracement of the Nov 5 - 22 sell-off
- RES 1: 0.8513 61.8% retracement of the Nov 5 - 22 sell-off
- PRICE: 0.8496 @ 06:19 GMT Nov 30
- SUP 1: 0.8411/8381 Low Nov 26 / Low Nov 22
- SUP 2: 0.8356 Low Feb 26, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.8339 Low Feb 25, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8282/77 Low Feb 18, 2020 / Low Dec 13, 2019
EURGBP rallied Friday and has inched higher again today. The bounce is likely a correction though. Trend conditions remain bearish following the recent sharp sell-off and breach of 0.8403, Oct 26 low. The focus is on 0.8356 next, Feb 26, 2020 low. Resistance to watch is at 0.8513, a Fibonacci retracement level. A break would suggest scope for an even stronger recovery towards 0.8544 initially.