Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.1755 High Sep 22
- RES 3: 1.1594/92 Bear channel top from Jun 1 high / High Oct 28
- RES 2: 1.1514 Low Nov 5
- RES 1: 1.1374 High Nov 18 and the 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.1366 @ 09:44 GMT Nov 30
- SUP 1: 1.1258 Low Nov 29
- SUP 2: 1.1186/85 Low Nov 24 / Low Jul 1, 2020
- SUP 3: 1.1128 1.764 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.1040 76.4% retracement of the Mar ‘20 - Jan ‘21 uptrend
EURUSD has continued to push higher this morning and is trading above Friday’s high. The pair is approaching resistance at 1.1374, the Nov 18 high and the 20-day EMA. A clear break of this hurdle would signal scope for a stronger short-term recovery and open the 1.1514 level potentially, Nov 5 low. Gains are considered corrective. A resumption of weakness would refocus attention on the bear trigger at 1.1186/85.