Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 3762.35 High Feb 24
- RES 3: 3668.70 High Feb 25
- RES 2: 3657.83 High Jan 8 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 3621.49 High Jan 25
- PRICE: 3602.41 @ Close Jan 22
- SUP 1: 3524.63 Low Jan 5
- SUP 2: 3521.84 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 3455.94 Low Dec 22
- SUP 4: 3401.14 Low Dec 21 and a key support
EUROSTOXX 50 started the week on a softer note. A move lower is considered a correction though and attention turns to support at 3524.63, Jan 5 low and 3521.84, the 50-day EMA. A clear breach of this support zone would signal scope for a deeper corrective pullback. This would open 3455.94, the Dec 22 low. On the upside, key resistance and the bull trigger remains 3657.83. A break would resume the underlying uptrend.