Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2380 2.00 proj of Nov 4 - 9 rally from the Nov 11 low
- RES 3: 1.2353 High Apr 20, 2018
- RES 2: 1.2349 High Jan 6
- RES 1: 1.2230/85 High Jan 11 / 8
- PRICE: 1.2092 @ 15:57 GMT Jan 15
- SUP 1: 1.2082 Low Jan 15
- SUP 2: 1.2059 Low Dec 9
- SUP 3: 1.2011 High Sep 1 and a former breakout level
- SUP 4: 1.1968 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURUSD is trading closer to recent lows. The move lower since Jan 6 signals the start of a correction that is allowing a recent overbought condition to unwind. Price action has this week traded through the 20-day and now 50-day EMAs to expose the early Dec lows at 1.2059, printed on Dec 9. Note too that the most recent consolidation appears to be a bear flag, reinforcing bearish conditions. 1.2230 marks initial resistance.