Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
OIL: Crude consolidated the losses it registered on Tuesday, with WTI & Brent
trading $0.30 & $0.10 worse off respectively at writing.
- Reports have suggested that the latest API crude inventory release revealed a
larger than expected headline build in crude inventories, with gasoline stocks
exhibiting a smaller than expected drawdown than exp., while the drawdown in
distillate stocks topped the median forecast.
- This came after the waivers on the latest round of sanctions on Iran, put into
play by the U.S., weighed on prices Tuesday.
- Turkey announced that it would not abide by the aforementioned sanctions on
- Elsewhere, the EIA cut its U.S. & global oil demand forecasts for 2019, as it
lifted its U.S. demand forecasts for 2018.