Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Tsys still broadly weaker but inching off lows as equities coming off recent highs. After Sen Shelby expressing no optimism of a stimulus deal, Sen Mitt Romney stating opposition $1.8T deal (or more) adding to late sales.
- - DJIA up 293.67 points (1.04%) at 28195.42
- - S&P E-Mini Future up 37.5 points (1.1%) at 3447.5
- - Nasdaq up 133 points (1.2%) at 11478.88
- - US 10-Yr yield is up 2.2 bps at 0.7907%
- - US Dec 10Y are down 6/32 at 138-23.5
- - EURUSD up 0.0066 (0.56%) at 1.1812
- - USDJPY up 0.01 (0.01%) at 105.6
- - WTI Crude Oil (front-month) up $0.38 (0.93%) at $40.96
- - Gold is up $9.87 (0.52%) at $1905.00