Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2976 1.00 proj of the Jun 23 - Jul 19 - 30 price swing
- RES 3: 1.2957 High Dec 21, 2020
- RES 2: 1.2834/2949 High Aug 23 / High Aug 20 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 1.2762 High Sep 8
- PRICE: 1.2661 @ 17:03 BST Sep 14
- SUP 1: 1.2583 Low Sep 10
- SUP 2: 1.2494 Low Sep 3 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.2422 Jul 30 low and a key support
- SUP 4: 1.2303 Low Jul 6
USDCAD remains below recent highs. The pair continues to display a stronger bullish short-term condition despite Tuesday's intraday pullback following the recent recovery from 1.2494, Sep 3 low. Initial resistance is at 1.2762, Sep 8 high where a break would open 1.2834, Aug 23 high and the 1.2949 bull trigger, Aug 20 high. Moving average conditions are in bull mode, reinforcing a bullish theme. On the downside, clearance of 1.2494 is required to reinstate a bearish theme.