Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Strong demand for ultra-long gilts noted by both GEMMs and investors.
- 1.25% Jul-51: Two reopenings of the 30-year gilt recommended by GEMMs (in line with MNI expectations). Reopenings favoured by investors.
- Strong support for 0.875% Jan-46, 0.50% Oct-61, 1.625% Oct-71 among both investors and GEMMs.
- GEMMs also had a "number of calls" for a new 20-year maturity.
- One auction each of the 0.125% Aug-31 linker, 0.125% Sep-39 linker and 0.125% Mar-51 linker favoured by both GEMMs and investors (in line with MNI expectations).
- Other auction: 2065 and 2068 both mentioned by both investors and GEMMs. Investors also mentioned 2056 or with "some participants pointing to the need for a new 50-year maturity index-linked gilt at some stage"