Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Brazil: Doria Wins PSDB Primary
- Over the weekend, national president of the Brazilian Social Democracy Party (centre-right) Bruno Araújo announced that the governor of São Paulo João Doria has won the primary to be the party's presidential candidate in 2022. (America Elects)
- Brazil (PSDB Presidential Primary):
- Doria (PSDB, centre-right): 54%
- Leite (PSDB, centre-right): 45%
- Virgílio (PSDB, centre-right): 1%