Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4415.48 1.00 proj of Mar 25 - May 10 - 13 price swing
- RES 3: 4400.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 4384.50 High Jul 14 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 4320.75 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 4257.00 @ 05:24 BST Jul 20
- SUP 1: 4224.00 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 4187.58 61.8% retracement of the Jun 21 - Jul 14 rally
- SUP 3: 4126.75 Low Jun 21
- SUP 4: 4046.00 Low May 19
S&P E-minis started the week on a softer note and the contract has extended the pullback from 4384.50 Jul 14 high. Yesterday's sell-off resulted in a break of support at 4279.25, Jul 8 low. This highlights a short-term trend top and suggests scope for a deeper corrective pullback. Price has tested the 50-day EMA at 4235.95. A clear break of the average would strengthen a bearish case. Initial resistance is at 4320.75, yesterday's high.