Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4539.50 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 4519.75 High Sep 9
- RES 3: 4478.50 High Sep 16
- RES 1: 4418.00 High Sep 20
- PRICE: 4371.75 @ 14:29 BST Sep 21
- SUP 1: 4293.75 Low Sep 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 4243.50 Low Jul 20
- SUP 3: 4214.50 Low Jul 19 and a key support
- SUP 4: 4117.00 Low Jun 21
S&P E-minis have recovered from 4293.75, yesterday's low. The outlook is bearish though following the clear breach of the 50-day EMA. A key S/T support and bear trigger has been established at 4293.75. Price needs to trade above yesterday's high of 4418.00 to suggest the tide may have turned and signal scope for stronger recovery. Note a break higher would also mean price is once again above the 50-day EMA and this would be positive.