Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4650.60 1.236 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - Aug 19 price swing
- RES 1: 4600.00 Round number resistance
- RES 3: 4591.25 1.00 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - Aug 19 price swing
- RES 1: 4551.50 Intraday high
- PRICE: 4541.75 @ 07:03 BST Oct 25
- SUP 1: 4472.00 High Sep 27 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 2: 4409 06 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 4317.25/4260.00 Low Oct 12 / Low Oct 1 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 4243.50 Low Jul 20
S&P E-minis registered a fresh all-time high for the contract last week, at 4551.50. This confirms a resumption of the uptrend and paves the way for an extension. The focus is on 4591.25, a Fibonacci projection. Trend signals such as moving average studies remain in a bull mode and this reinforces current trend conditions. A key support is at 4317.25, Oct 12 low. The 50-day EMA at 4414.05 represents an initial firm support handle.