Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4800.00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 4783.40 1.764 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - 19 price swing
- RES 2: 4740.50/46.68 High Nov 22 / 1.618 of Jul 19-Aug 16-19 swing
- RES 1: 4669.75/4717.00 High Nov 29 / High Nov 26
- PRICE: 4607.00 @ 06:50 GMT Dec 1
- SUP 1: 4567.21/4577.00 Low Nov 30 / 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 4543.75 Low Oct 27
- SUP 3: 4472.00 High Sep 27
- SUP 4: 4317.25/4260.00 Low Oct 12 / Low Oct 1 and the bear trigger
S&P E-minis remain vulnerable following last week’s sharp sell-off on Nov 26 and yesterday’s weakness reinforces the current bearish threat. Attention is on the 50-day EMA at 4567.21. This average has in the past proved to be a reliable support and represents a key pivot level. If it manages to provide support, this would represent a potential bullish development and signal a base. A clear break however would highlight the risk of a deeper pullback.