Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
EGBs have stayed within ranges this afternoon, albeit better offered as some long squared.
- Bund has found some support and demand at the week's low 176.00, as the contract slowly approached oversold territory, and likely that some desk look ahead to Month End.
- Note that, for EGB, extension are average.
- Peripherals, all but Italy are trading tighter, Greece is in the lead by 2.1bps, while Italy is 0.1bp wider.
- Gilts have traded inline with Bund this afternoon, and the contract now sits at 129.58, after printing a 129.37 low.
- Month end extension for the UK are LARGE, with Barcap running at +0.16yr.
- Gilt/Bund spread is flat, but we still trend at widest levels since the start of May, now at 102.3042bps.
- Gilt futures are down -0.10 today at 129.59 with 10y yields up 0.9bp at 0.583% and 2y yields down -0.6bp at 0.074%
- Bund futures are down -0.14 today at 176.27 with 10y Bund yields up 1.1bp at -0.440% and Schatz yields unch at -0.760%.
- BTP futures are down -0.07 today at 154.23 with 10y yields up 1.3bp at 0.628% and 2y yields up 0.5bp at -0.450%
- OAT futures are up 0.02 today at 161.88 with 10y yields up 0.1bp at -0.88% and 2y yields up 0.2bp at -0.712%.