Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Story of the session has been reversal of yesterday's price action across the board.
- Equities have recovered their losses, while Bond fades off their highest levels traded yesterday.
- Curve have bear flattened throughout the afternoon session.
- Peripheral spreads are tighter against the German 10yr, with Italy and Greece leading by 1.6bp.
- Gilt and the curve has followed suit, with 2s/10s trading above yesterday's high, but still well short of this week high.
- Looking ahaed, 1100ET / 1600BST: Fed publishes "Monetary Policy Report" (per the official calendar) - presumably this is the Semi-annual Monetary Policy Report to Congress ahead of Powell's testimony next Weds-Thu
- Gilt futures are down -0.64 today at 128.78 with 10y yields up 4.6bp at 0.657% and 2y yields up 0.8bp at 0.081%
- Bund futures are down -0.41 today at 173.93 with 10y Bund yields up 1.6bp at -0.292% and Schatz yields up 0.9bp at -0.678%
- BTP futures are down -0.07 today at 152.23 with 10y yields up 0.2bp at 0.764% and 2y yields up 0.1bp at -0.384%
- OAT futures are down -0.26 today at 160.03 with 10y yields up 1.2bp at 0.052% and 2y yields up 1.0bp at -0.642%.