Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Slovakia, Finland, Germany, Spain and France have all held auctions so far this week while Italy has held a syndication. Gross nominal issuance for the week was E23.6bln, down from last week's E29.7bln.
- Slovakia kicked off issuance for the week on Monday morning selling E324mln of 3/9/15-year SlovGBs with a further E60mln sold in the non-competitive tranche. In total, E172mln of the 0% Jun-24 SlovGB, E87mln of the 1.00% Oct-30 SlovGB and E125mln of the 0.375% Apr-36 SlovGB were sold.
- Finland sold E941mln of the 10-year 0.125% Sep-31 RFGB on Tuesday, against a target of E1bln.
- On Wednesday, Germany reopened the 0% Aug-31 Green Bund, allotting E1.649bln in a very weak auction with an issuance volume of E3bln.
- Also Wednesday, Italy reopened the 1.50% Apr-45 Green BTP via a syndicated tap with E5bln sold.