Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: EGBs are relatively quiet. There are no significant data releases
today beyond German factory orders, which came out weaker than expected (-4.0%
M/M vs -0.5% M/M survey).
- The German bund curve has flattened since early morning. The 2s10s spread has
narrowed to 98.85bps from a high of 100.4bps while the 2s30s spread has fallen
to 163.4bps from 164.8bps. Most of the movement has been at the long end, with
the 30-year bund trading down to 1.053% from a session high of 1.068%.
- The French curve has similarly flattened. The 2s30s trades at 198.2bps down
from 200.1bps, with the 30-year yield edging down to 1.591% from a high of
- Italian BTPs have rallied across the curve. The benchmark 2-year BTP yield has
pushed down to 0.921% from a high of 0.973%, the 5-year down to 2.017% from
2.074% and the 10-year down to 2.876% from 2.921%.
- The EURIBOR futures strip has flattened slightly with whites/reds up 0.5 ticks
and greens/blues up 1.0 ticks.