Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
ECB Gov Council's Kazaks telling BBG TV this morning that a decision to slow the pace of PEPP bond buying is possible in June "if financing conditions remain favorable" sent EGBs and broader global core FI lower.
- Not much key data this morning (French Mar IP and Italy Mar retail sales disappointed), with most attention on US nonfarm payrolls later in the session.
- Belgium conducts ORI auction this morning, selling up to E0.5bln.
- ECB's Lagarde speaks at 1100BST, with BOE's Broadbent and Haldane at 1215BST.
- Jun Bund futures (RX) down 32 ticks at 170.27 (L: 170.22 / H: 170.55)
- Jun Gilt futures (G) down 18 ticks at 128.09 (L: 128.07 / H: 128.3)
- Jun BTP futures (IK) down 29 ticks at 146.89 (L: 146.83 / H: 147.33)
- Italy / German 10-Yr spread 0.8bps wider at 115bps