Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Another choppy start to London trade, with Gilt futures dropping 16 points from the open, as global bonds head lower amid bear steepening in Bunds.
- This has been the mirror image of equity futures which have in the past hour erased overnight losses to trade higher for the most part.
- Focus on Brexit yet again, Barnier noting "hard nuts to crack" in "few hours left" for a deal.
- UK Nov retail sales beat expectations; German IFO up at 0900GMT
- Mar Bund futures (RX) down 25 ticks at 177.44 (L: 177.42 / H: 177.85)
- Mar Gilt futures (G) down 7 ticks at 134.56 (L: 134.53 / H: 134.82)
- Mar BTP futures (IK) down 24 ticks at 151.84 (L: 151.76 / H: 152.18)
- Italy / German 10-Yr spread 0.8bps wider at 111.8bps