Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- A more muted session for EGBs and Bund, with US on holiday for Thanksgiving.
- Bund trades in the green this afternoon up 35 ticks at the time of typing, but well within yesterday's range.
- Peripherals are a touch wider against the German 10yr, Italy and Spain are the widest, but by just 0.7bp.
- Gilts have outperformed Bund, pushing the Gilt/Bund tighter by 1.1bp.
- UK 5s/30s trade flatter and at lowest level since the 10th November.
- Looking ahead, ECB Villeroy and BoE Bailey are still scheduled to speak, but unlikely to learn anything new.
- Gilt futures are up 0.45 today at 125.91 with 10y yields down -2.7bp at 0.968% and 2y yields down -0.9bp at 0.564%.
- Bund futures are up 0.34 today at 170.88 with 10y Bund yields down -1.5bp at -0.245% and Schatz yields up 1.5bp at -0.738%.
- BTP futures are up 0.19 today at 150.29 with 10y yields down -0.6bp at 1.067% and 2y yields up 1.7bp at -0.212%.
- OAT futures are up 0.39 today at 166.73 with 10y yields down -1.6bp at 0.121% and 2y yields up 1.5bp at -0.811%.