Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Russian Ambassador Antonov criticises export restrictions on the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, saying US continues its "destructive line of breaking ties" in areas that are not related to politics.
- Antonov stressed that "every new restriction is a missed opportunity for the normalization of bilateral ties."
- Russian oil companies have almost exhausted their free capacities for oil production and may not have enough to increase production unless they dramatically increase investment in drilling to get a chance to use their entire quota under the OPEC+ agreement
- Accounts Chamber proposes to transfer part of the proceeds from excise taxes on tobacco to the consolidated budgets of the regions to reduce black market sales.
- Since 2016, budget losses due to the sale of illegal products amounted to 295.6 billion rubles. Excise taxes on tobacco products bring about 3% of all federal budget revenues to the Russian treasury
- 1000GMT: CBR Deputy Gov Zabotkin speaks at higher school of Economics
- 1300GMT: CBR Deputy Gov Yudaeva speaks at online news conference