Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Equity futures topping the overnight high in recent trade, with e-mini S&P edging through 4226.25 to eye Friday's best at 4231. Further strength and a close above here would open gains toward 4251.25 and the alltime highs posted on June15 at 4267.50.
- Consumer discretionary names, materials and energy are leading the way higher, with real estate the sole sector in the red.
- US yields are edging toward (but not yet hitting) the overnight lows of 1.465% printed just ahead of the US open.
- Greenback is weakening very slightly to help GBP/USD approach 1.3937 and the 50-day EMA to the upside at 1.4022.