Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Investors added money to exchange-traded funds that buy emerging market stocks and bonds last week. This was the fourth straight week of inflows.
- Stock ETFs expanded by $1.22 billion.
- Bond funds fell by $135 million.
- The MSCI Emerging Markets Index closed up 1.8 percent from the previous week at 1,230.72 points, the highest level since Feb 02, 2018.
- China/Hong Kong had the biggest inflow, of $451.9 million, led by iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets.
- Panama had the biggest outflow, of $6.45 million, following withdrawals from iShares JP Morgan USD Emerging Markets Bond.