Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
The record streak of inflows continued into it's thirteenth week, now totalling $24.2B. We noted the much smaller rise of just 459.5 million as a potential sign of stalling momentum, however, inflows to U.S.-listed emerging market ETFs totalled $1.17B in the week ended Jan 29th. Inflows for 2021 total $7.25B.
- Almost the entire majority of inflows was into stock ETFs, expanding by $1.16B. Just a $4.28 million increase was seen in bond fund inflows.
- This comes amid a poor week in performance, with the MSCI Emerging Markets Index closing down 4.5%.
- China/Hong Kong had the biggest inflow, of $865.6 million, led by JP Morgan's JPMorgan BetaBuilders Developed Asia EX-Japan.
- Mexico had the biggest outflow, of $117.4 million, following withdrawals from iShares MSCI Mexico. (Data compiled by Bloomberg)