Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
EGBs have faded some of the early open bids, on better European data, and underpinned Equities.
- French and EU CPI beat expectations, and so did Spanish, German, Italian GDP.
- Bund is down 11 but well within yesterday's range, on low liquidity.
- Peripherals are a touch tighter, Greece and Italy by 0.5bp.
- Gilts are trading mostly in line with bund, although outperforming by 0.7bp.
- UK 5/30s lean steeper and trade around yesterday's high, now at 71.59.
- US treasuries are better bid, following the risk off overnight, after the disappointing earnings from Amazon yesterday.
- Despite the better bid in the long end, US 5/30 leans bull steeper, edging above yesterday's high, now at 119.242.
- Looking ahead, all the attention turns to US inflation.
- Other release include MNI Chicago PMI, Michigan, and Canadian GDP
- SPEAKERS: Fed Bullard on US economy